Peter Black was recently asked to speak at the Insider Breakfast on Professional and Financial Services in Manchester, where alongside his fellow speakers they discussed all aspects of the professional and financial services community in the North West. This was featured in the April edition of Insider.
Some of the points Peter gave in his answers centrered around:
- There is an unprecedented variety of alternative finance available
- Snowball deals with over 250 different lenders
- Snowball look at all the funders across the whole market
- Independence to Snowball Alternative Finance is key
- Many businesses are unaware of the options available for funding, and even many in professional services who should be advising the businesses on their options, are unaware of the scale of finance options available
- Education is a huge part of what we are doing
- The banks thought the alternative funding market would disappear, but it hasn’t and indeed it continues to grow
- Banks are likely to acquire alternative finance players, rather than create their own.