HOW WE WORK
Each and every client is unique and has their own specific needs and requirements. Our advice and recommended funding solutions will be based on an in-depth understanding of the business and those needs. We achieve this bespoke service via our unrivalled Snowball method:
1. We establish the needs of the client
2. We gain a full understanding of the business
3. We undertake initial analysis and review
4. We present to the client our recommendations and costs for the way forward
5. We can produce any relevant business plans and projections
6. We source, negotiate and deliver the funding package
No fees are accrued or charged up to and including the recommendation stage. At that point, we present our strategy, proposal and costs of our services to move forward. Once an engagement letter has been signed, our work will then commence.
Fees are generally split into two areas:
- Fixed price fee for any business plans and projections produced
- Success fee for sourcing and delivering the finance package
Unlike most financial intermediaries, we do not take any commissions or fees from the funders. These commissions are ultimately factored in the pricing of the deal and can continue for the life of the funding deal (and are often not disclosed to the client). We are totally transparent in our charging structure and adopt in full the FCA’s Treating Customers Fairly Charter.