We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint.
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves.
- Resolve your complaint fairly without delay.
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.
How to complain
To make a complaint, you can:
- Call us on 0161 464 8448. We are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (please note that we are closed on all UK public and bank holidays).
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to:
The Managing Director,
Snowball Alternative Finance Limited,
Riverside, Mountbatten Way
What happens next?
We'll do all we can to resolve your complaint within three working days. If we can't do this, we'll write to you within five working days to tell you what we've done to resolve the problem, or acknowledge your complaint and let you know when you can expect a full response. We will contact you regularly until your complaint has been resolved.
If we haven't issued our response within eight weeks from the date you first raised your complaint, or if you're dissatisfied with our response, you can refer the complaint to the NAFCB, the ICO or ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
Contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service:
Financial Ombudsman Service